Saturday 5 July 2008

Finds & Makes


This morning I was browsing around Oxfam not expecting to find anything in particular. My curiosity was peaked by a book that was lying spine-wise hidden

I righted the edition to find an Odhams Press Ltd 1940s knitting manual (Margaret Murray & Jane Koster). What a find! Mum will be getting this next week.


I have just taken this shot of the Under The Sea collage I made. Grout filler is lovely stuff to paint on, producing wonderful textures in the putty. It does whiff a bit though when you apply it, so ensure good ventilation if you use it. The grout base for this dried over night in the airing cupboard.

At the moment I am working on 'Scarfy Come Home' By Spilly Jane (Jane Dupuis) of spillyjane knits All her designs are lovely to work up. Thankyou.

No comments: